Outdoor Visitation Available by Appointment Only
We are pleased to announce that we have completed our 2nd round of testing and all residents and staff are negative! On Monday September 14th we will begin outdoor visitation with residents by appointment only. Please keep in mind by law if someone contracts the virus we must revert to total Phase 1 lock down, so we ask that you strictly follow the guidelines listed below to keep your loved ones and our staff as safe as possible thank you!
- Visitors are limited to two at a time so we can maintain six-foot social distancing.
- Visitors are required to be age 12 or older.
- Visitors are to properly wear a mask during the visit.
- Residents are to wear a mask during the visit.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to and after your visit.
- You must sign the visitors log.
- Though you may drop off food, please no eating or drinking during your visit
- Please wait at the sign to get checked in before proceeding onto the porch
- Please do not park in front of the porch or block the lane
Visits will take place on the hour, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and last one half-hour. For your and your resident’s protection, we will be disinfecting chairs, tables, and handrails between visits.
To schedule your visit, please contact Sam Kulp at 717-445-8734 or Deanna Gilmer at 717-445-8712.
So that we can fairly share the visit times with all families, we are scheduling only one visit per phone call. We will not be able to schedule multiple visits or regular standing visit times.
As we start outside visiting, we are also reopening the dining room with an emphasis on social distancing and disinfecting before and after meals. We will also be continuing our window and virtual visits during this time.
We have completed our state-mandated universal testing for all residents and staff. We are extremely pleased to report that all resident and staff results are negative.
Our residents’ safety remains our number one priority and we thank you in advance for your compliance with the safety measures we have in place to continue to keep Covid out of our community.